Sunday, June 14, 2009

Not comics specific , but still cool

A friend of mine and one of my favorite people from high school has a new blog - Geek Swag. It is well worth giving a look if you haven't already heard of it. He has a good deal of geek cred, and the site is funny and cool at the same time. Here is the blurb from it's 'about' page:

Geek Swag is a blog dedicated to the Geek lifestyle and how to accessorize for it. We’ll cover geek apparel, gadgets, home decor and stuff to do. This blog is about you and the things you can do and buy to get the most out of your geek lifestyle.

Geek Swag was started by me, Victor Wachter. I’ve spent spent my whole life living the geek lifestyle and working for the past 10 years in the dotcom and online gaming industries. You may know me from previous stints as community manager for games like PlanetSide, D&D Online, Champions Online and Star Trek Online. I started the blog because my biggest interest has always been working with fan communities to get the most out of their interests.


Go, Read, enjoy

1 comment:

Victor said...

Thanks for the link love, Beave :)